January 11, 2016
The key to a lifetime of healthy, happy smiles is committing to preventive dental appointments twice a year rather than seeking dentistry services once the damage is done. If you’re new to the area or looking for a dental practice in Owings Mills that offers dentistry services for the whole family, the team at Diamond Dental invites you to call us to schedule a new patient appointment, find out more about our practice, or get the answers to your dental questions. Our friendly team works side by side with patients to develop a custom oral health care plan, so every member of your family achieves and maintains their healthiest smiles. For your convenience, we’re happy to schedule appointments for your family on the same day, and we offer convenient evening and Saturday appointments to work with even the busiest family schedules.
Owings Mills General Dentistry Services for Patients from 1 to 100
Our practice focuses on preventive dentistry in order to stop problems before they start, diagnose oral health concerns in their earliest stages, and offer the most conservative treatment options. The goal we share with our patients at any age is to help them keep their natural, healthy smile for a lifetime. Some of the key services we offer to ensure patients maintain their optimal level of oral health include:
- Checkups and hygiene – twice a year dental checkups and professional teeth cleanings give us the opportunity to keep patients smiling.
- Patient education – helping patients understand best practice in at-home hygiene, treatment options, and make great choices for a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- Sealants & fluoride treatments – for patients at higher risk for tooth decay, especially young children, dental sealants and fluoride treatments help to protect and fortify teeth between dental visits.
- Mouthguards – whether patients suffer from bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching), TMJ disorder, or need smile protection during an athletic competition, our team offers custom mouthguards to protect oral health.
Dental Care Beyond the Basics
In addition to these basic dentistry services, we offer treatment options for whole family in many specialty areas including:
- Sleep apnea therapy with oral appliances
- Sedation dentistry to help patients relax and enjoy painless dental care
- Emergency care to protect your smile when you need us most
Contact You Dentist in Owings Mills – Diamond Dental
Whatever age or stage of life, take care of your smile with preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services for the whole family from Diamond Dental of Owings Mills. Contact our friendly dental team to schedule your appointment today.
No Comments »
No comments yet.