Dental Savings Plan
Our membership plan offering patients exclusive savings and discounted services at Diamond Dental of Owings Mills.
$350 Annual Membership
- Immediate Coverage
- No Deductible
- No Annual Maximums
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorizations
- No Denials
Upon joining each plan member is eligble for:
- Initial comprehensive exam
- Oral cancer screenings
- Routine hygiene cleanings
- Fluoride varnish treatments
- Bitewing/Periopical X-rays
- Emergency exams, as needed
$500 OFF Invisalign®
- DSP membership must be continued for the duration of an Invisalign treatment; lapse in membership will result in forfeiture of discount
- Full-mouth and panoramic X-rays
- Root canals
- Core build ups
- Additional cleanings
- Dentures (full or partial)
- Sleep Apnea devices
- Night Guards
Products sold in office are NOT eligible for discounts including prescription toothpaste, whitening refills and nitrous oxide.
Annual membership fee is required at enrollment and is non-refundable. Diamond Dental of Owings Mills reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue the Dental Savings Plan, fees, terms, and services at the company’s discretion upon written notice prior to your anniversary renewal date.
- DSP is not valid in conjunction with any other discounts, dental insurance, financing programs (i.e. CareCredit®) or coupons
- DSP is not valid for treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their expertise
- DSP is not valid for referrals to specialists, or at any other medical or dental office
- DSP is not valid for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- DSP is not valid for costs of dental care that are covered under automobile/medical insurance
- DSP is not valid for services or injuries covered under worker’s compensation
Diamond Dental Savings Plan (DSP) is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Benefits are limited to services provided at Diamond Dental of Owings Mills, can not be applied towards services provided at other dental offices. Valid for a term of one year (365 days) from the date of enrollment after which, the member forfeits any unused services.
Payment for all procedures is due on the date services are rendered.
This not an insurance product.